Optical Tremolo and Clean Boost
The Musitronics TREMU TRON is an optical tremolo effect which can be used as a “clean boost”. It features the famous Mu-Drive preamp from the original Musitronics Mu-Tron III envelope filter. By utilizing an 18 volt dual-rail internal power supply, the TREMU TRON provides a crisp, clean signal and high headroom. The TREMU TRON utilizes Musitronics’s patented opto-mod technology to provide classic, hi-fidelity attentuation without extra noise artifacts. The TREMU TRON is designed to make non-tremolo tube and solid state instrument amplifiers to have the same rich tremolo found in vintage Fender and Vox amplifiers. The TREMU- TRON pedal should be placed after overdrive and before reverb in the signal chain. The TREMU TRON may also be used as a boost to push the tubes on traditionally clean amps such as Fender blackface types, it can also be used to “beef-up” the front end of sterile solid-state type amplifiers or mixing consoles. The TREMU TRON has the same quality, ruggedness, and reliability that makes Musitronics the first choice of professional musicians.
- Modular optical design which allows for consistency across units
- High internal 18 volt operations insures high headroom and low noise
- Level and blend controls for perfect tremolo mix
- Wave form and speed controls to tailor tremolo characteristics.
- 9V DC powered in custom Musitronics enclosure.
- Rate controls LFO speed.
- Shape controls the wave form from sine to square.
- Blend controls amount of tremolo applied to dry signal.
- Level controls overall output level of signal.
- 1/4″ Input Jack
- 1/4″ Output Jack
- 9V DC
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Tremu Tron Quickstart Guide